Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy

  • Shiney Happy People - REM/B52s
  • Don't Worry, Be Happy - Bobby McFaren
  • Happy Boys & Happy Girls -Aqua
  • The Happy Worker - Tori Amos
  • Violently Happy - Björk
  • I'm Only Happy When It Rains - Garbage
  • If You Want To Be Happy For the Rest of Your Life (Never Make A Pretty Woman You're Wife) - Jimmy Soul
  • Happy Happy, Joy Joy from Ren & Stimpy
  • Oh Happy Day - from Sister Act II
  • Happy - Sister Hazel
  • You're Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile - from Annie, the Musical
  • Happy Talk- from South Pacific, the Musical
  • Happy Trails - Dale Evan Rogers
  • Joyful, Joyful - from Sister Act II
  • I'm So Happy (I Can't Stop Crying) - Sting
  • Happy Go-Lucky Girl - Paragons
  • So Happy Together - The Turtles
  • If You're Happy and You Know It, Clap Your Hands
  • Happy Days Theme Song

4 comments:

Strange Scottish Girl said...

I love the idea of this blog, any chance you can get the posts on one page? My boyfriend and I sometimes do a similar thing in that if we're travelling and bored we'll think of all songs on a theme or with apt lyrics- eg water, sunshine, fire, flying, clouds etc etc, there's quite a lot when you think of it. you've inspired me to go and get mixing!

Rain
- storm in a tea cup
- rain drops keep falling on my head
- singing in the rain
- it's raining men
any others?

Anonymous said...

C'mon Get Happy - Partridge Family

I'll Keep You Happy - Ike & Tina Turner

Bring Back My Happiness - Moby

Happy - The Rolling Stones

Not Afraid to Use It said...

@SSG: Glad you love it! There is a fun party game we used to play in Sweden that was basically the same thing--give three words and you had to brainstorm songs and then SING them. HILARIOUS. I don't think I can get ALL posts on one page, but I will increase the number on each page. For the load time, ya know. Is that a good compromise?

Strange Scottish Girl said...

sweet!